Web Hosting Affiliate Programme
Earn generous commissions from our Web Hosting Affiliate Programme, up to £47.88
) per sale!
We pay 20% commission on orders generated via your affiliate links, with a low £10 minimum payout requirement, meaning that you will receive your commission payment months sooner than many other affiliate programs online! We also pay a further 10% commission from 2nd tier referral sales.
Our affiliate program includes the following:
Free to join
Quick and easy setup - be up and running within minutes
A range of banners and text links are provided to promote the service
commission rate on web hosting and associated domains
commission rate on 2nd tier referral sales
Low minimum payout requirement of £10 - qualify for commission payment from just one or two sales
Commission payments are paid on a monthly basis
Earn up to £47.88
) commission per sale!
Instant payments by PayPal each month - no need to wait for payments to arrive in the post
Website links are provided, but no website is needed
Our affiliate Cookies are valid for a period of 1 year
Real time statistics and graphs
Web and search engine friendly affiliate link provided
Many affiliate links include question marks in them (i.e. http://www.domain.com/affiliate.cgi?id=452378) which means they won't be picked up by many search engines and websites.
Our affiliate links overcome this problem by using the format http://webhostingplus.co.uk/100.html - so you will also benefit from this technology we use, as well as being easier for you to remember.
Web Hosting Affiliate Program Terms & Conditions
These are our affiliate terms which can also be seen on our signup page.
1) We will pay you a 20% commission on paid web hosting* orders as well as associated domain** registration orders via our Web Hosting Plus service. 10% commission is paid on 2nd tier referral sales. Commission is not paid on any Optional Extras.
2) All commission payments will be issued in GB Pounds Sterling. Commission notifications for payments will be issued by email on the 28th of every month where your total commission has reached at least £10.00 (currency converter at xe.com) during the previous month, otherwise your monthly total will be carried over to the next month until your commission due reaches at least £10.00. Please note that there is a 5 day commission delay set on all commission payments, so please allow 5 days from the order date before the commission will appear in your account.
3) Should a refund be given to the customer, or payment be returned via a credit card 'chargeback', then the commission for that order will be removed from your commission due and you will be notified.
4) A (free to create) PayPal account is required in order to receive commission payments from us. PayPal's website can be found at http://www.paypal.com.
5) We provide instant commission reporting via your affiliate login page. This means that commission pages are updated at the same time we complete the processing of orders.
6) There is no charge to become a Web Hosting Plus Affiliate, and no processing fees or other fees are withheld from your commission by Web Hosting Plus. However, PayPal may charge you a small processing fee.
7) You are responsible for reporting and paying any taxes in your own country from your commission earnings.
8) *** WE WILL NOT TOLERATE SPAMMING OF ANY KIND ***. The website URL provided to you may be used to promote the Web Hosting Plus service anywhere you see fit, but the use of unsolicited bulk email, posting to newsgroups that don't allow advertising, postings that are in breach of Usenet rules, or any other similar methods will be considered as spamming. Any affiliate who spams using our name, email address, web address (URL), or an address that forwards onto ours, will have their affiliate account cancelled with immediate effect. The offending affiliate will also be reported for the offence, and any commission due at the time will be deleted from the database and will not be paid. Spamming causes damage to reputations and Internet accounts, can result in legal action and will often cause other sites to block access to their network, so please don't do it. Also, spamming is now illegal in many areas and can result in prosecution.
If you plan to promote or advertise our service and you are unsure if your promotion methods would be considered as spam, please ask us in advance.
9) We reserve the right to change any of these terms and conditions at any time.
10) By submitting your affiliate details on our signup page, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
* Commission is paid on 1, 2 & 3 Year paid hosting accounts, and on the initial payment for Monthly paid accounts. If our order page is showing other payment options (i.e. 6 month payments) then the commission will be applied to that initial 6-month (or other duration) payment.
** Commission is not paid on domains from CentralNic, .TV or any other domain types showing on our website as 'Premium Cost' domains - i.e. domains costing more than .uk and .com, net, .org type domains. The 20% commission will only be paid on domain registrations that are ordered and used with hosting accounts. Domain commission is paid on the initial registration cost only. Where a domain registration is provided to the customer free of charge, there will be no commission payable on that domain.